YouTube has revealed the price it will take to acquire the NFL Sunday Ticket. The pricing structure is not simple but check out the breakdown below.
- $249 for the basic season-long package of out-of-market games if you sign up during the presale that starts today and ends June 6, 2023.
- $289 if you also want the RedZone channel.
- $349 for the basic package if you miss the presale.
- $389 for the package including RedZone if you miss the presale.
- Get just RedZone through YouTube TV by purchasing the Sports Plus add-on for $10.99 a month.
YouTube could also offer mid-season and late-season deals at a much cheaper rate.
“We’re partnering with the NFL to look at different types of packages, we might offer mid-season, late-season — we’re just kicking off that research as well.” – Christian Oestlien, VP of product management at YouTube