There have been an estimated 1 million COVID-19 cases in the United States in the last 7 days. With the rapid increase of coronavirus cases, the CDC highly recommends people to stay home for the Thanksgiving holiday.
CDC guideline if you do travel.
- Check travel restrictions before you go.
- Get your flu shot before you travel.
- Always wear a mask in public settings, when using public transportation, and when around people who you don’t live with.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from anyone who does not live with you.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your mask, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Bring extra supplies, such as masks and hand sanitizer.
- Know when to delay your travel.